Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things are Looking Up

We have about $2,000 in the bank right now. And this Friday, I get pay again. So that means that we could possibly put another $1,000 onto one of our credit cards. If we keep saving, we could possibly pay off the $3k credit card by the end of October. That is quite ambitious, but with a strong will, there will be a way. Or something like that.

I have been having the urge to buy some nice clothes for work. I keep thinking that it's such a great investment in myself. And it really is, except that I need to pay off my debt and that comes first for me. So I will suck it up and keep shopping at Target and cheaper places for cute pieces.

We are so fortunate to be where we are right now. Remember that it could be worse.

Money Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment